Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Benjamin Moore™ HC-169 Coventry Gray

I took approximately 5 minutes to choose the paint color for our bathroom renovation poject on the weekend. We had just started moving into our house and we are now using a half finished bathroom. I wanted to get paint on the walls as soon as possible so we could have the vanity installed. I am very happy with the way the color looks on the walls. My new favorite paint color is Benjamin Moore™ HC-169 Coventry Gray. I will be using the color in other rooms in our home.















We still need the following items installed before we can consider this room finished; mirror, lighting, towel bars, glass shower enclosure, light switches, door, toilet (we have a temporarily toilet because we received the wrong one initially).

No comments: